It’s been an extremely busy week, so I haven’t been able to update in a while, but I’m still kicking ass on this Breaking Up with Sugar Journey… well, kind of.
I made a few mistakes in the past few days, some of which I mention in the recap video below. One that wasn’t mentioned was that I woke up at midnight and went to the kitchen… and consumed 300 grams of cottage cheese.
The stress of work and my busy schedule has gotten to me and even though it wasn’t sugar or carbs that I consumed, I felt really guilty. Not because I ate the food, but because I lost control over myself. That’s why I’m doing this — I need to know I have control over my actions.
I ended up skipping breakfast the next day (after I woke up) and beat myself all day at work. But I’m not going to burn the car down and walk away… I’m going to put a spare tire on and continue down this road.
What I ate & What I did today
I consumed a total of 1,620 calories today. I walked at about 3.5 mph for 34 minutes.
Breakfast: 180 calories
- Cage Free Eggs, fried (2 eggs)
- Low Sodium Bacon, fried (1 piece)
Lunch: 480 Calories
- Simple Taco Salad
- Ground Beef, 4 oz
- Light Sour Cream, (2 tbsp)
- Shredded Cheddar (1/4 cup)
Snacks: 180 Calories
- Cosmic Crisp Apple, medium
- Celsius Tropical Energy Drink (contains sucralose)
Dinner: 840 Calories
- Ezekiel Bread, 1.5 slices
- Sahlen’s Smokehouse Hot Dogs (4 franks, contains 1g sugar per frank)
- Mustard (1 tbsp)