No major updates. I missed a reel update yesterday, so I’ve decided to make a long one today. I started the day out with a trip to Starbucks with my kids.
After that, I walked for about half an hour and went to work for the day to rehearse for the election special at the news station I work at.
What I ate & What I did today
I consumed a total of 1,675 calories today. I walked at about 3.5 mph for 31 minutes.
Breakfast: 390 calories
- Starbuck’s – Bacon & Gruyère Sous Vide Egg Bites
- Starbucks – Nitro Cold Brew, 9.6 fl oz
Lunch: 368 Calories
- Chicken Taco, no shell (142 g)
- Ground Beef Taco, no shell (2.3 oz)
- Ground Chorizo Taco, no shell (2 oz)
Snacks: 505 Calories
- Ezekiel Bread (1 slice)
- Sunbutter Sunflower Butter, no sugar (1 tbsp)
- Cottage Cheese (300 g)
Dinner: 412 Calories
- Beef Sirloin Bacon Wrapped Filet (105 g)
- Sweet Potato (1 medium)
- Butter (1 tbsp)